Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blowing bubbles with gum in my ear

We all want to have special talents.

After the resection of my brain tumor (invasive/benign), I have a desire to have a talent that would make me the life of a party.

I now have a hole the size of a grape in my head. I want to be able to chew bubble gum, stick it in my ear, and to blow bubbles.

I haven't had much success learning to do this yet! I think it is more likely that I could be the life of a party because I had a million dollars.


Or, could it be that it would be more likely that I am chewing a million dollars worth of gum?

2 comments:

Carleen said...

I've got a hole in my head, literally, so if you ever figure out how to blow bubbles from yours, please teach me! :)

Stephanie said...

A great magician can never gives-up her secrets. (Read onto my next entry to hear more about "needing a straw"...

Thanks for your posting :-)